All Day Bahama Adventure
- One of a kind Nassau private charter
- Snorkeling, beach stop, fishing, and fresh cooked lunch if caught (full day version) all provided in this unforgettable Nassau adventure
- Captain Carl Blades and his top-notch crew make it their mission to provide the best private charters in Nassau
The All Day Bahama Adventure is the best way to immerse yourself in all things Bahamas. That means many things to many people but if there are a few things that are considered quintessential Bahamas for both visitors and locals, you will get that in this tour! This private adventure features a historical tour of the Nassau Harbour, as well as a sightseeing tour out to Paradise Island and other sites that will be perfect for taking great photos!
The tour also includes secluded beach stops at one of the many clear-water, white-sand beaches that dot the coast of Nassau. Your captain will also take you to a coral reef site where you will get to jump in the water and explore the active and colorful world of the coral reef gardens that surround this island. The tour can even include fishing! And what is more, your captain will cook your fresh catches for you right on the beach! There is nothing quite as delicious and savory as a freshly caught fish from the Atlantic cooked right in front of you. The Bahamas are known for their excellent fishing and delicious seafood, and on this trip you will get a chance to experience both! If fish is not quite your meal of choice, your captain will be able to bring along burgers and hot dogs to grill on the beach, as well!
This is the kind of tour that you can customize and personalize however you would like. The trip goes out on a comfortable and sturdy 27-foot Blue Sea Hunt Game Fish vessel that can hold up to 12 passengers. Your captain will be a professional and dedicated local captain that will be ready to show you what the Bahamas are all about!
What is included with lunch?
Lunch is typically burgers and hotdogs, as well as grilling the day's catch from your fishing if you'd like. Your captain will cook the fresh catches at a grill on the beach. If burgers or fish are not your thing, you can either bring your own lunch or you can tell your captain in advance, and he will bring the requested alternatives if possible. Assorted chips are available on board, as well as sodas and water.
Is alcohol included with the trip?
Alcohol is NOT included with the trip but you are welcome to bring your own! Make sure to not bring any glass containers. With enough advance notice, you can also ask your captain to purchase beer for you in advance (for an additional cost). Please keep in mind that Bahamas prices are about $40-$50 for a case of beer.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Maximum of 12 persons.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Lunch will be provided on the 8-hour version of the trip for an additional $15 per person, paid on arrival. You are also welcome to bring your lunch if you'd prefer this instead.
- Since this is a fully personalized private charter, it is required that you speak with your captain before your trip. Captain's phone numbers are provided in your confirmation email.
- Lunch burgers and hotdogs. If you have a different preference, please let us know at least 48 hours in advance.
- 7th passenger up to 12th passenger are $65 each, please make your selection accordingly.