Bahama Boat Snorkel and Water Sports Package
- Small, Intimate Boat (Carries up to 7 Passengers)
- Full Two Hours Out on the Ocean
- Snorkeling and Sightseeing
- Your Choice of Knee-Boarding, Tubing, or Water-Boarding
- Friendly and Experienced Captain Onboard
The Snorkel and Water Sports Value Package heads out on one of the smallest operating tour boats in the Bahamas. At just 18 feet long, our bow rider holds between 1 and 6 passengers, providing a trip out to the Atlantic that is exclusive and completely free of the larger crowds of many of the other trips. Your Snorkel & Water Sports journey begins with private transportation from your hotel to the marina. Once at the marina, you get to meet your captain and tour guide and receive a brief safety briefing regarding your trip. Then it's time for the adventure! The journey starts with a sightseeing portion on the east side of Nassau Bahamas Harbour. Stops along the way include the Pop Symonette mansion, Atlantis, Potters Cay and the Mail boats, the historic Fort Montaque, the beautiful mansions of Paradise Island the Cloisters of the One and Only Ocean Club. After riding through the Atlantis Marina and seeing the multi-million dollar yachts docked there, you will reach Athol Island where the fun in the water begins!
First, you snorkel in the Sea Gardens for 45 to 60 minutes with our top of the line diver snorkel equipment and life vests. At the Sea Gardens you will swim among hundreds of multicolored tropical fish and other marine life that make their home in the coral reef. If you decide not opting out of snorkeling, you will be able to actually feed the fish and watch them as they come up to the surface of the water. This is an enjoyable and exciting experience for everyone on board. Just after snorkeling is when the thrills begin! Spend time knee boarding, wake boarding or water skiing. There is nothing like soaring through the clear white waters of the Pacific Ocean at such heart pounding speeds!
Your trip ends with a second sightseeing tour through the western coastline of Nassau. You will get to see the luxurious Ocean Club Estates Residences, the One and Only Ocean Club Hotel, Paradise Island Beach, the Cove of Atlantis, the Paradise Island lighthouse and finally it is back to the Nassau Harbour where you will be transported back to your hotel.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels, sun screen and form of payment for your remaining balance.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people often ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on snorkelers are even more rare. Our staff are all trained in making sure your trip is safe and enjoyable.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- All guests must be at least 3 years of age
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Kindly advise in advance if any guest exceeds 300 pounds
- Price covers up to 4 guests
- Each guest over the first 4 is an additional $65 (up to 3 more permitted)
- PLEASE NOTE: Watersport activities are WEATHER PERMITTING. The watersports are more sensitive to winds than the other activities provided on this boat (Snorkeling, fishing, beach). Sometimes, the wind conditions do NOT allow us to do the watersports but we CAN still go out and do snorkeling and fishing. Please note that NO REFUNDS will be given if the winds prevent us from doing the watersports. (That being said, if the weather conditions force us to cancel the trip altogether, then you CAN receive a refund per our cancellation policy).
- Some of the water activities such as wake boarding REQUIRE previous experience