Nassau Two Tank Morning Wreck & Reef Dive
- One Stop at a Shipwreck and One Stop at the Coral Reef
- Dive at Some of the Bahama's Best Dive Sites
- Expert and Professional Team of Dive Guides
- Complimentary Transportation from Hotels
- Conveniently Located Close to Cruise Ship Dock
Would you like to explore the fantastic undersea walls, coral reefs, mysterious blue holes and teeming wreck habitats surrounding New Providence Island? Every morning, our two tank dive tours cater to certified divers who seek excitement in the waters surrounding New Providence Island and Paradise Island.
The Two Tank Morning Dive travels to two spectacular undersea locales every morning. The prime sites are chosen by our staff according to weather conditions and the requests of our clients. Each expedition will visit two locations. The following are some of the sites Bahamas Divers visits: The Lost Blue Hole is the most unique dive site around Nassau because of the abundance and assortment of aquatic life. Approximately 100 feet across and 200 feet deep, the Lost Blue Hole is a natural gorge in the ocean floor. Dive to a maximum depth of 80 feet. Reef sharks, white tips and nurse sharks can always be seen at this location.
Our guides do not feed these sharks; they inhabit this area naturally. An array of aquatic species can be spotted around the colorful sponges and coral heads at the blue hole: stingrays, eels, marine turtles, schools of angelfish, snappers, amber jack and yellow tail. The Barracuda Reef locale is home to three of the Bahamas' most well preserved reefs. The beautifully abundant ecosystem among these reefs is exploding with marine life, including docile nurse sharks, yellow tail snappers and Nassau groupers.
The Travelers' Rest Wall resembles an undersea Grand Canyon with a bounty of soft and hard coral. Teeming with aquatic life -- including sharks, stingrays, and turtles -- this spectacular wall invites divers to depths of 80 feet. Investigate three of the most intriguing Caribbean wrecks at the Shipyard. The three massive freight boats, lying in 85 feet of crystalline water, serve as habitat to thousands of silversides, as well as schools of African Pompanos and Schoolmasters. Many game fish are attracted to the wrecks' structure to feast on the large schools of feeder fish.
What are the requirements to participate in this dive?
This dive requires an open water certification or higher.
Can you pick us up from our cruise ship or hotel?
Complimentary pick up is provided from all hotels.
What are water conditions like?
All dives occur on the south side of the island where waters conditions are great all year round. Visibility remains clear and consistent all year round. Water tempatures change seasonally but average between 72 - 78f.
Can I use/bring my own scuba diving equipment?
Yes. Many people feel more comfortable using equipment they are familiar with and are best suited towards their body type. While we do everything to ensure our divers are using the safest, most reliable gear we do allow our divers to use their own dive gear.
Can my non-diving partner come on the dive?
Yes. While your partner will not be able to participate in the dive itself they can come along as a rider and enjoy the trip with you.
Is There a restroom on the boat?
Yes. There is a restroom or "Marine Head" for use on the boat.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people often ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on scuba divers are even more rare. Our staff, divers and dive masters are all trained in making sure your dive is safe and enjoyable.
Do you have nitrox tanks available for use?
No for this particular dive we do not have nitrox tanks available.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must be a certified diver and have been diving in the past 3 years
- This dive only operates Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays
- We offer a Blue Hole Dive (for $139) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays (call for more details)
- Cruise ship guests must take a taxi or walk to the dive shop (the taxi ride should be about 5 minutes and walking should take about 15 minutes). Our bus will take you back to the cruise ship after the dive trip
- Scuba equipment is available at the shop for the following prices (not including Value Added Tax and subject to change):
- BCD $10
- Regulator $10
- Wetsuit $10
- Mask/Fins/Snorkel $10
- Dive Computer $20
- Hotel pick-up schedules is as follows (subject to change so always be sure to call 24 hours before your trip to re-confirm):
- West Hotels (Sandals, Sandyport): 7:30AM & 12:45PM
- Cable Beach Hotels: 7:45AM & 1:00PM
- Downtown Hotels: 7:50AM & 1:00PM
- Paradise Island Hotels: 8:15AM & 1:30PM
- IMPORTANT - Cancellations made between 7 days and 3 days prior to departure date will forfeit 33.5% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 3 days prior to departure date or no-shows will forfeit 100% of the total amount