Bahama Reef Fishing Trip
- Fishing in One of the Most Populous Coral Reef Systems in the World
- All Kinds of Unique Reef Species
- Small Boat Limited to 6 Passengers Total
- Friendly and Helpful Captain on Hand to Make Sure Your Trip is as Successful as Possible
Just off the coast of New Providence island you will find one of the world's most diverse and populated coral reef ecosystem. This marine habitat provides a home for hundreds of thousands of fish and other marine animals. You will find all kinds of unique fish species in these waters. This is why so many people come to the Bahamas to go fishing. Just a couple miles off the coast of the island, you will find waters that are teeming with all sorts of tropical fish. Our exclusive fishing trip takes up to four passengers for a 4 Hour morning or afternoon fishing trip on the great coral reefs of New Providence Island. If you love fishing and love to catch all kinds of unique fish species, then this is the fishing destination for you.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- All guests must be at least 3 years of age
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Kindly advise in advance if any guest exceeds 300 pounds