Bahamas Ocean Do-It-All Package
- Snorkeling off of Athol Island
- Includes Jetskis, Parasailing, & Banana Boat Ride
- Bahamian-Style Lunch
- Beach Time At Athol Island
If you are a true water sports lover, we have the perfect tour for you right here! Our Paradise Ocean Do-It-All Package is the ultimate in water activities and offers something for each member of the family. Our 72- foot double decked catamaran is ready to take you on the cruise of your lifetime! During the basic package tour, check out the fascinating history that lingers in the harbor of Nassau as we take you sightseeing. We will also take you on a snorkeling adventure to explore a coral reef full of marine life and beauty.
When it's time to relax, a delicious Bahamas-style lunch will be served and you will have time to kick back on a beautiful beach. Besides all the exciting activities that come with the basic package, the full package includes the opportunity to go on a fun banana boat ride. If you like it a little faster, jet ski and race across the water with your friends! And with this package, one of the greatest adventures awaits you: let us lift you into the air with a parasail!
We promise you will never forget the amazing view of Paradise Island and surrounding waters. This is such a perfect area for water activities and this is the perfect opportunity to try out several during only one tour.
What activities are included in the Do It All?
The activities included are snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing and a banana boat ride.
What island do you snorkel at?
Snorkeling is usually done at Athol Island, weather-permitting. Otherwise we have a few other snorkeling destinations we can go to.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What Am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels, sun screen and form of payment for your remaining balance.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people often ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on snorkelers are even more rare. Our staff are all trained in making sure your trip is safe and enjoyable.
Approximately how long is each activity?
- Snorkeling - 45 minutes
- Lunch Served on the boat
- Jetski- 15-20 Minutes
- Parasailing - 10 Minutes in the air
- Banana Boat - 3 Mile Course
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Minimum age is 18 years old to drive jetski, children can ride with an adult
- NOT suitable for prenant women
- Weight limit for Parasailing is 350lbs max
- Single or Tandem only for Parasailing
- Tour does not operate on Sundays
- Current BLACK-OUT DATES for 2017 (please note that if you make a reservation for one of these dates, you will be contacted and informed that we are not available for these dates.) Please call our offices for alternative excursions in Nassau if the date you're looking for is listed below.
- April 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th
- May 3rd, 10th, 23rd
- June 3rd, 9th, 10th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 21st, 30th