Best of Grand Bahama
- Visit the Most Popular Sights on Grand Bahama
- Learn About the History & Culture From a Native Local Guide
- Relax at the Bahamian Beach Club
Our Best of Grand Bahama includes sightseeing and time on a beautiful Freeport beach so you can experience the best of both worlds!
First, we will take you to explore the island from the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle. A native local guide will accompany us so you can learn all about the history and culture of the island. We will take you through some of the most important commercial districs and downtown area. We will also take you to the "Junkanoo" museum where you can see different historical pieces of the island.
As we adventure further into the island, you will also visit the Rand nature center, home to the natural history museum. You will see an abundance of wildlife as you walk through. Finally, you will reach the Port Lucaya Market place, a famous spot on the island.
After the exploring, we will take you on a scenic drive through "Millionaire's Row" where you will see beautiful homes that line the coast. Once we reach the Bahamian Beach Club, you will have the opportunity to play volleyball, play giant chess, shop at the straw market, or relax on the beach! There are also alcoholic beverages and food available for purchase.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Cruise Ship guests must book through the ship
- Use of aquatic toys depend on sea conditions.
- Parents must supervise children less than 18 years old at all times.
- Guests must know how to swim and use life vest.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Use of umbrellas and chairs is subject to availability.