Blackbeard's Day Voyage
- Sail as they did during the time of Block and Tackle
- Hoist square sails, brace yard arms, and fire the cannon
- Experience historical tales and live piracy dramatization
- Explore the history and beauty of Nassau Harbor, Paradise Island, and The Pirate's Capital of the World
- Stay energized with food and drinks from the on-board bar and grill
All aboard “Revenge!” Hoist the sails and push off for a fun-filled pirate party adventure that is great for all buccaneers! Revenge is a 500 ton 18th century replica pirate ship that is 140 feet long and features a full bar, grill, restrooms, and gift shop. During your adventure explore the history of hundreds of years of Caribbean piracy, dance to the sounds of the Carribean, as well as take part in our interactive piracy dramatization with our full crew of pirates. Hear some of the legendary tales that led to the Caribbean becoming the Pirate Capital of the World and watch re-enactments of revolts and plunders. Cannons, Treasure, and Pirates! You won’t want to miss out on this unique Bahamian party experience!
Children will receive a pirate themed gift and have the opportunity to take the helm and steer the ship (simulated steering). Also experience real cannons firing and a treasure hunt!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Valid ID is required in order to consume alcoholic beverages