Blue Lagoon Royal Dolphin Swim
- Interact in two different settings with these friendly creatures
- See just how smart and friendly they can be
- Go on an exhilarating foot push, on a boogey board
- Do Star Turns, Dorsel Tow, Cradling, and more!
- This is the most interactive and intimate way to become friends with 2 of our trained dolphins
Whether you're popping over from Florida or covering great distances to visit us here in Nassau, the trip is well worth it! Ever-growing popularity of our dolphin encounter and swim programs have brought in another league of dolphin experiences, the Blue Lagoon Royal Dolphin Swim!
Our Royal Dolphin Swim at Blue Lagoon provides guests the chance to get right up close to these amazing sea mammals, the Bottlenose Dolphin. First, we start off with an educational presentation where an expert dolphin trainer explains their behaviors and then hop into our deep water lagoon for the first half hour. After the briefing, you'll get in the water to meet, hug, kiss, pet, and feed these friendly creatures! We then move to a natural lagoon beach setting for the second half of the experience. The beach portion is more shallow, giving the ability to do more than a foot push or dorsal pull. Shallow water activities include getting your photos taken with the dolphins, cradle a dolphin with a friend, form a star and be propelled around by 2 dolphins, the dorsal pull, and also experience the famous foot push on a boogey board! The Royal Dolphin Swim is rapidly becoming our most popular activity in Blue Lagoon due to the in-depth and intimacy of the interactions.
All that action in the lagoon is sure to build up your excitement! Once finished with the program, feel free to hop on one of the many double hammocks that are there for your relaxation. Not ready to relax yet, there's plenty of activities on the beaches to be done such as snorkeling, kayaking, water biking, etc. There's no additional fees for swimming off the beach or lounging under swaying palms in the double hammocks. However you handle the free time is up to you, but one thing is for sure, these programs sell out almost every day so please be sure to plan ahead and book well in advance to ensure that you can take part in this amazing adventure!
How large are the ferries?
The ferries are large double deck catamarans that can carry well over 100 passengers.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels and biodegradable sun screen.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- BLACKOUT DATE 2/14/19 Blue Lagoon is closed on this date.
- Cruise guests MUST be in port until 6PM or later to make it back to the ship in time for cruise ship departure. Also, arrival times for cruise ships must be 9:00am or earlier to make it in time for the ferry departure.
- Pregnant women are not permitted in this program.
- No cameras allowed.
- Must be 6 or older to participate.
- Children 6-12 must be accompanied by participating paid adult.
- Lifejackets required and provided.
- No refunds will be issued for guests that do not meet the program requirements for age, physical fitness, maternity reasons or who violate company policies.
- Dolphin Encounters reserves the right, under certain circumstances, to omit specific behaviors or interactions from the program.