Blue Lagoon Stingray Encounter
- Once in a Lifetime Feeding and Snorkeling with Southern Stingrays
- Safely Interact with Gentle Stingrays on a Waist Deep Platform
- Fun and Educational Briefing About the History of These Stingrays
- Professional On-Site Photographer will Capture Every Moment for You to Take Back and Share Your Wonderful Experience (Requires Purchase)
The newest of our programs is sure to Rays your awareness about the natural history and gentle nature of these beautiful sea creatures. Come join our expert animal trainers for an exciting educational briefing and an experience that you won't soon forget!
On this excursion, you can relax knowing that you will be interacting with the stingrays in a safe and controlled environment, right there on our shallow platform. You will be in awe by how smooth and silky the feel of the ray's fins are as you pet them. For those who are daring, you are also able to feed them with the assistance of our professional trainers that will guide you along your way to unforgettable memories!
Not only is it an experience to witness these graceful animals above the waterline, but it is even more thrilling to snorkel with them! This tour is certain to leave you with great memories as well as more of an appreciation for these magnificent aquatic species.
To ensure that you will never forget this experience, a professional photographer will be present during the tour to capture every exciting moment of your fun and will be available for purchase after the program.
If your stingray adventure has ended, but you’re not ready to stop having fun, make your way over to observe our Sea Lion Encounter or enjoy a relaxing rest of your day on the beach here at beautiful Blue Lagoon Island!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- BLACKOUT DATE 2/14/19 Blue Lagoon is closed on this date.
- A printout of the email confirmation is required at check in, as your voucher and proof of purchase
- 10 people per session maximum, to book more than 10 people you MUST select a 2nd tour time and input a completely separate reservation for that 2nd tour time. CALL TO CHECK ON AVAILABLE SPACES FOR GROUPS LARGER THAN 10.
- 1 Hour approx in water interaction time, including orientation
- For safety purposes, the minimum age is 4 years
- Ages 4-12 must be accompanied by an adult participating in the program
- Ages 13-17 just require an observing adult to standby on the dock
- All participants are required to wear a lifevest for the snorkeling portion of the program
- Guests must be able to swim in deep water if participating in the snorkel
- Equipment provided is only for use during the scheduled stingray encounter
- Guests may use their own personal mask and snorkel
- Fins are not permitted
- Pregnant guests ARE allowed in this program
- Guests with special needs may participate if accompanied by an adult with a paid ticket
- A waiver is required for this activity
- Guests may not take cameras onto platforms, in water, or on exhibits