Freeport Snorkel and Dolphin Experience
- Scenic boat ride along the shore of Grand Bahama Island
- Visit the famous Dolphin Experience
- Explore lush reef gardens heavily populated with a variety of marine species
- Get close enough to pet your new friendly dolphin buddy!
- Watch as the expert trainers command the dolphins to do tricks
- Learn about anatomy and behaviors of the Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin
- Photos of the whole adventure available for purchase after the excursion
Hop on our powered catamaran for a trip out to one of the prime snorkeling destinations off the coast of Grand Bahama to explore the plethora of marine species that call our reef system home. There are many species of coral that thrive here and even more species of marine life occupying them, which is why our snorkeling tours are so popular. Combine that with a visit to our famous dolphin sanctuary for an up close dolphin experience to finish the excursion. There will be a certified PADI Master Diver on board every trip to ensure safety and provide any necessary instructions that may be needed for snorkeling. Once back at the dolphin sanctuary, our trainers will introduce the dolphins and brief you on their behaviors and anatomy and then send them into action! Watch them walk across the water and do flips and other tricks. Feel free to pet their smooth skin as these friendly mammals swim in front of you. Don’t forget to pose for your picture with the dolphin also!
Our professional photography crew will be standing by for the duration of the tour to capture every moment! Photo packages are purchased online once they’ve been uploaded after the tour.
- What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels and sun screen.
- Will I be snorkeling with dolphins?
No, you will just snorkel at the reefs and then head to the dolphin sanctuary for the meet and greet. The tour is split into two segments.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- All guests must be at least 5 years old and know how to swim in order to participate.
- Anyone under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a participating adult, parent, or guardian.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions are not permitted.