Freeport Waverunner Tour
- The most thrilling way to explore Grand Bahama Island's southern shoreline
- See millionaire's row
- 700cc waverunners
- Explore pristine coral gardens
Head out with us for an adventurous sightseeing tour. Your guide will give a brief orientation and make sure everyone is comfortable on the jet skis and then it's time to head off. During the tour, you will be amazed at some of the millionaire mansions that line the coast and also tour through some of the scenic canals that are abundant along our southern shores. On days with proper weather conditions, we'll also visit a pristine reef that surrounds a deserted island and snorkel the shallow coral gardens.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Max weight on a jet ski is 375 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 to operate a jet ski
- There is a 3 jet ski minimum requirement to go out, this is a combined number of jet skis booked at a single tour time. These 3 do not have to be booked by the same person, but does guarantee the tour if all 3 are booked together. Typically we do meet the minimums.