Nassau Jet Ski Island Tour
- Tour Through Nassau Harbor, Cable Beach, Paradise Island, Love Beach, Old Fort Bay (actual location varies according to conditions)
- Single and Double Rider Jet Skis
- Professional and Friendly Guides
- All Safety Equipment is Provided
Every day at 10:30am and 1pm we run tours heading along the coast of New Providence Island and Paradise Island. Come with us and take in the beautiful tropical sights while the salty seabreeze flows across you. There is not a more fun way to embrace this tropcial oasis than on your very own high powered waverunner! Each day the guides check in on the day's current weather and sea conditions, and create a unique tour itinerary that is suitable. According to wind speed and direction, we can alter the route of the tour in order to still get the best experience possible. Locations we typically pass by are Cable Beach, Compass Point, Love Beach, and Old Fort Bay. Our tours fill up daily and we run with small groups to ensure the most personalized experience possible. Don't delay, get your spaces reserved today!
- Q. Where does this tour depart from?
A. Cable Beach
- Q. How far is this tour from the cruise port?
A. Roughly 25 minutes via taxi
- Q. How far is this tour from Paradise Island and Atlantis?
A. Roughly 35 minutes via taxi
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- FINAL BALANCES WILL BE DUE IN CASH UPON CHECK IN.
- Tour itinerary is based on wind and sea conditions, is subject to be changed by tour guide if deemed necessary.
- All jet skis are limited to 2 passengers with a combined weight of 350lbs. If your combined weight is more than 350lbs you will need to book Single Jet Skis.
- ALL Guests Must Be Able to Swim.
- If riders damage jet skis in any way, you will be responsible for any damage repair costs.
- All drivers & riders will be instructed how to operate the jet ski before riding by a licensed jet ski operator.
- All Drivers must be 17 years or older.
- All persons are required to wear a life jacket at ALL times while on the jet ski.
- No stopping, jumping off the jet ski, doing tricks, spraying other riders with the jet stream water, etc. We reserve the right to terminate your ride WITHOUT refund if found in violation of riding rules.
- Jet skiing is a strenuous activity and passengers should be in good physical condition to ride as you must be able to hold yourself on the ski and be prepared to hit waves. We do not recommend for anyone who is pregnant or has any known medical conditions in which this could be dangerous for yourself.
- Please Note: There are NO changing, restroom, or storage facilities on our beach location. There is, however, a Starbucks across the street from us. The jet skis have a small dry compartment for items during the rental. We recommend placing all electronics in a watertight case or bag. We are not responsible for any items damaged.