PADI e-Learning Open Water Certification
- Easy e-Learning Program Will Begin Your Diving Training Before You Leave
- Get Certified to Dive In Waters All Over the World
- Go on Your Initial Dives in the Extensive Coral Reef System that Surrounds the Islands of the Bahamas
- Get Taught by Some of the Most Experienced Diving Professionals in the Bahamas
Our e-learning course provides you with the ability to start the classroom work at home, at your own leisure, through this comprehensive online program. This course works great for people who need to become certified, but are needing a quicker method than our Complete Open Water Certification.
Once you’ve finished the e-learning program online, you just print out your completion paperwork and make sure to bring that with you. We’ll begin with a brief quiz covering the same information to be sure you have retained it, then we head for the pool to start the confined dive portion of the course. The fun really begins at this point as we head offshore to dive at multiple locations.
We choose dive sites each day after taking into consideration the weather, wind directions, visibility, etc, in order to provide you with the best diving options every day. We have sites ranging from 45 feet like our James Bond Wrecks, as well as a lively wall dive site that begins around 30 feet and drops from there. There are over 30 different sites that we visit on a regular basis so there’s always an amazing experience awaiting you here in Nassau.
Can we be added to already existing groups?
Unfortunately, all semi private and group instruction must be set up by you. We do not arrange for group instruction.
What is the schedule typically like?
Day 1: AM & PM Acamdemic Review and Pool Session
Day 2: AM Open Water Dives
Day 3: AM Open Water Dives
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Follow this link to begin the e-learning course online https://www.padi.com/padi/elearning/default.aspx?irra=1875
- Students must be at least 13 years old
- Students must be in good physical health
- Students must have basic swimming ability
- All students must have completed their PADI e-Learning Course and have their certificate
- Optional wetsuit rental not included in price