Paradise Ocean Snorkel and Jet Ski Combo
- Snorkeling in One of the Bahama's Most Diverse Underwater Ecosystems
- Large, Spacious Boat
- 15-Minute Thrilling Jet Ski Ride Through the Clear Blue Waters
- Full Lunch Including BBQ Chicken
- Upgrade to "Do It All" Package for Just $45 More and Enjoy Parasailing and Banana Boats!
Explore with us on our 72 foot double deck catamaran. During this 4 hour excursion you will have a narrated tour around Paradise Island as we head towards our snorkeling destination, located on the “Tongue of the Ocean.” Once at this destination and you’ve received your snorkeling gear and instructions, it’s time to jump in and enjoy the amazing reef system that is teeming with tropical marine life such as starfish, nassau grouper, moray eels, sea turtles, along with a huge variety of other species. This tour also includes the use of our Jet Skis so you can get the excitement that you are craving during your excursion.
Lunch is also cooked and served on the boat before heading over the the pristine beach that lines Athol island. You are certain to be ready for a little relaxation and catching some rays by this time of the tour!
What island do you snorkel at?
Snorkeling is usually done at Athol Island, weather-permitting. Otherwise we have a few other snorkeling destinations we can go to.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels, sun screen and form of payment for your remaining balance.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people often ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on snorkelers are even more rare. Our staff are all trained in making sure your trip is safe and enjoyable.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Minimum age is 18 years old to drive jetski, children can ride with an adult.
- Please note that due to time restraints, each person using the jet skis is limited to 15 minutes
- Tour NOT suitable for pregnant women
- Current BLACK-OUT DATES (please note that if you make a reservation for one of these dates, you will be contacted and informed that we are not available for these dates.) Please call our offices for alternative excursions in Nassau if the date you're looking for is listed below.
July 29th, 30th, 31st