Pink Sands and Eleuthera Swimming Pigs
- Pink Sands Beach, Rated One of The Most Beautiful Beaches in the world
- All Day Adventure to Eleuthera on a new 45' Powerboat
- Swim, Feed, and Take Selfies with our Friendly Pigs
- Multiple Stops at Meeks Patch, Spanish Wells, and Pink Sands Beach
- Enjoy a Tropical Golf Cart Tour and a Tasty Lunch on the Beach
Board our new 45’ custom powerboat “Chipotle” to set a course for Eleuthera for a thrilling day of island hopping and beaching to areas that are absolutely stunning. This powerboat is designed for a fast, smooth ride for top notch comfort during the trip. Your day will start at 9:15am and we head east to Eleuthera where we will introduce you to the cute, friendly pigs of Eleuthera. Once there at Meeks Patch you have the ability to interact, swim, pet, feed, and of course take tons of selfies with these curious piggies. Once our time at Meeks Patch has ended we will then head to our 2nd stop for a short golf cart tour through the Spanish Wells while on our way to another beautiful beach for some real authentic Bahamian food tasting. For our 3rd stop we hit Harbour Island, which is home to the world famous Pink Sands Beach. Take in the stunning views from the Romora Bay Restaurant and Bar before we spend the rest of the day relaxing in the most clear and turquoise water around, playing in the pink sand, and exploring the banks up and down the beach.
This is an all inclusive tour with drinks, lunch, and goodies for the pigs are all part of the expense. You will be glad you made this tour a part of your Bahamian vacation! Be sure you book well in advance, as this tour does sell out on most days, to ensure we have the spaces you need.
- Q: Can this be done from a cruise ship?
A: Yes, however ships must arrive at 8am or earlier and be staying until 8pm or later to ensure there are no problems with making it back in time, to the ship.
- Q: Do our boats have bathroom onboard?
- Q: Do you offer hotel or cruise transportation?
A: No, we depart on Paradise Island which is 10 minutes from downtown Nassau and the cruise port.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children under 2, persons with neck or back injuries, or ones with serious mobility issues.
- ID is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.