UNEXSO Open Ocean Dolphin Experience
- The Only Tour that Actually Lets you Swim with Dolphins Out in the Ocean!
- Dolphins Will Follow Our Dive Boat to a Location On the Ocean
- Explore the Underwater World Alongside Our Pod of Dolphins
- Professional Trainers Will be on Hand to Help You Communicate and Swim With These Creatures
Bahamas dolphin tours have grown in popularity a number of tropical tourist destinations but the Open Ocean Dolphin Experience stands out as a particularly unusual dolphin activity that is unique to our Grand Bahama Island location.
Only on this excursion can you not only witness our trained Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins in the open sea while they follow along side our tour boat, but also climb into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean and swim with these intelligent and friendly mammals in their natural environment.
As we depart from our dolphin lagoon sanctuary on the southern coast of Grand Bahama Island, you will marvel at the remarkable aerobatics of these phenomenal aquatic athletes. The speed and grace of their marine maneuvers will astound every member of the family of every age, from 8 to 80. And participants do not simply sit back and passively watch this impressive display, but also can participate by signaling instructions.
Our professional guides will teach you on the proper dolphin training techniques so that you can communicate with these brilliant mammals. After being fully entertained by the dolphins' spectacular show on your journey out into the open ocean, the trip actually becomes even more interesting when you climb into the water to interact with these gentle clowns of the sea. Steal a kiss from these charming maritime Romeos. You can even hug these cute scamps in a dolphin embrace. The jovial nature of the dolphins is possibly only surpassed by their incredible speed and acrobatic grace.
Our expert trainers will teach you on how to direct these remarkable aquatic athletes to execute jaw-dropping tricks and amazing acrobatics, including leaps, flips and tail stands.
Do you have to be a certified diver to participate in this activity?
No, you do not have to be a certified diver in order to partcipate in this actvity.
What is the weather cancellation policy?
If the activity must be cancelled due to bad weather, and you cannot reschedule, you will be issued a full refund.
Where is the departure point for this tour?
Check-in instructions will be included in your activity confirmation email.
What Am I required to bring?
Please bring your email confirmation, towels, sun screen and form of payment for your remaining balance.
What about sharks and other sea creatures?
With all the media hype it's understandable why people offten ask this question but the truth is that unprovoked shark attacks are very, very rare and attacks on snorkelers are even more rare. Our staff are all trained in making sure your trip is safe and enjoyable.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Maximum capacity of this tour is 8 passengers.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian.
- Minimum participant height requirement is 55" (4' 7"/1.4 Meters). - Without Shoes.
- Pregnant women are not allowed in swim program.
- PLEASE NOTE: Cancellations for all Freeport Unexso Dolphin programs MUST be received 14 days prior to the excursion. Reservations canceled less than 14 days but outside of 7 days, receive a 50% refund. All reservations canceled 7 days prior or less will NOT receive a refund.
- Cruise ship guest MUST BOOK through the cruise ship.
- DAYS AVAILABLE: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- Trip not available Wednesdays or Saturdays.